What do you look for in Valentine’s Day cocktails? All that really matters is that the person drinking it likes it. But a romantic name or a red, pink or even violet color can add novelty to your cocktail. So can rich, delicious flavors like coffee and chocolate. We'll share the first ten, then head over to MixThatDrink.com for the other 20!
1. The Romance is a candy ‘tini with Kahlua, Bailey’s, Creme de Cacao and cream. Garnish it with shaved chocolate and pay attention to presentation, and this one gets a big “wow!”
2. The Chocolate Cherry Cha Cha uses cherry liqueur and sparkling water with chocolate vodka and coconut rum to reproduce the flavor of a chocolate covered cherry. Plus, it’s a gorgeous bright red.
3. The Soft Love is a reddish-pink cordial that tastes like banana and cherry. Perfect before dinner.
4. The Robin’s Nest may not sound the part, but it sure looks and tastes it. It’s red, and also features the flavors of cranberry juice with creme de cacao.
5. The Creamy Chocolate Raspberry tastes just like it sounds, with a red sugar rim to make it festive.
6. The Kiss on the Lips is a blended peach, mango and berry cocktail served on Carnival Cruise lines.
7. The Lady Killer certainly deserves a place among Valentine’s Day cocktails. Sweet and fruity.
8. The Love Bite is a shooter – cherry, orange and cream.
9. The Vesper is James Bond’s signature cocktail in Casino Royale, not the famous “shaken, not stirred” vodka martini. It’s named for the woman who broke his heart.
10. The Pink Lady is another old classic featuring applejack and egg.
Enjoy these delicious cocktials on Valentine's with your sweetie and don't forget to head over to MixThatDrink.com to see the other 20 romantic cocktails!